TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Please note that by confirmation of your Parry Beach Breaks booking and payment of the deposit you are agreeing to the terms and conditions listed hereafter.
- A deposit of 40% of the total is required to secure your reservation if your reservation is made 90 days plus prior to your stay and is 5 days or longer. The balance remaining will be charged to your credit card 90 days prior to your stay, any incidentals occurred during your stay are due within seven days of your departure unless otherwise arranged.
- One account per reservation would be appreciated.
- Visa and Mastercard accepted - Sorry no Amex or Diners
- A valid credit card is required to secure and confirm all bookings regardless of payment method.
- Invoices are to be paid on time to avoid late fees. Late fees start at 15% of the invoice total. If invoices for stays and incidentals are not paid in full and on time the customer will pay collection and legal fees and such fees may include additional fees or commissions to charge by debt collecting firms and actual legal costs and disbursements charged on by a solicitor and own customer basis. If Parry Beach Breaks finds it necessary to sue the customer, service of any document will deem to be effected on the customer if that document is left at the address shown at the customer’s business or home address or registered address.
- Bookings cancelled prior to 90 days of arrival the 40% deposit is refunded in full.
- Bookings cancelled between 90 and 30 days of arrival the full amount less a $250 Cancellation Fee is refunded.
- Bookings cancelled within 30 days of arrival there is no refund.
- The number of people occupying the villas are, under no circumstances, to exceed the number of people shown on the booking confirmation unless prior arrangements have been made directly with Parry Beach Breaks.
- A reduction in guests will still incur the full booking fee.
- We lock rooms according to the number of rooms booked. If extra beds are used we will charge you $30 per bed per night of your stay.
- There is no camping on the property allowed and maximum guest numbers of 6 cannot be exceeded at each villa. Campervans are also not permitted for use on the property however we do have campervan parking space available should you wish to spend a couple of nights out of your camper!
- No functions or parties unless agreed prior to the booking.
- While we do love our four-legged friends THE PROPERTY IS NOT SUITABLE FOR PETS due to our location within the William Bay National Park.
- This is a smoke free property.
- In the event of a natural disaster Parry Beach Breaks is not responsible for the cost of alternative accommodation and any other associated costs.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE GUEST
- The guest is responsible for the Villa during his/her stay.
- Parry Beach Breaks expects the guest to take all reasonable care of the retreat and to leave it tidy after deaprture.
- If Parry Beach Breaks finds that the Villa has not been left in a reasonable condition, Parry Beach Breaks will charge the guest for time required for extra cleaning.
- Please note that any damage/loss caused to the property or furnishings during your stay could result in costs of repair (and any insurance excess) being charged directly, either fully or partly, to you the registered guest.
THE PRIVACY ACT
- The customer authorises Parry Beach Breaks to collect and hold personal information from any source it considers appropriate to use for the purposes of determining credit worthiness or communicating promotional activities and product information for debt collection purposes or any other related purpose the customer further authorises Parry Beach Breaks to disclose personal information held by Parry Beach Breaks for the purposes set out above to any other parties. The customer understands that Parry Beach Breaks have the right of access and may request correction of personal information held by Parry Beach Breaks about the customer.