- Please note that by confirmation of your Parry Beach Breaks reservation and payment of the deposit you are agreeing to the terms and conditions listed hereafter.
- We request you read our policies carefully and be respectful of them to avoid any awkward conversations later.
- A deposit of 100% is required to secure your reservation if your reservation is less than 5 days.
- A deposit of 50% is to be made if your reservation is 5 days or longer and your reservation is made 90 days plus prior to your stay.
- The balance remaining is to be made 90 days prior to your stay, any incidentals occurred during your stay are due within seven days of your departure unless otherwise arranged.
- One account per reservation would be appreciated.
- We do not offer part payment of deposits
- Visa and Mastercard accepted - Sorry no Amex or Diners
- A valid credit card is required to secure and confirm all reservations regardless of payment method.
- Invoices are to be paid on time to avoid cancellation of your reservation.
SPECIALS OFFERS AND DEALS
From time to time we offer discounted rates and deals, these offers do not apply for exisiting bookings.
CANCELLATION POLICY AND POSTPONING RESERVATIONS
As all Parry Beach Breaks is privately owned, late cancellations have a significant impact.
All cancellation and/or amendment requests must be received in writing via email. Parry Beach Breaks will acknowledge and confirm receipt of all amendments and cancellations by return email.
- Reservations cancelled prior to 90 days of arrival any money previously paid is refunded in full
- Reservations cancelled between 90 and 30 days of arrival regardless of the reason for cancellation a cancellation fee of 25% of the total accommodation cost applies - this equates to 50% of the deposit and is deducted from the deposit. Any refunds due will only be refunded to the credit card used to pay the deposit or alternatively, by bank transfer if the deposit was paid by bank transfer.
If a reservation is cancelled within 30 days of check-in, the full booking tariff will be incurred, and no refund issued. Any unused nights are considered a no-show or a last-minute cancellation and are non-refundable. No refunds will be given if a guest vacates the property early.
Cancellations and written refund applications received from the lead guest may be considered on occasion. Parry Beach Breaks, at its sole discretion, may agree to a partial or whole refund on compassionate grounds (e.g. family bereavement). Please do not be offended if Parry Beach Breaks requests proof of the reason for cancellation.
- Date changes within 30 days of your reservation are not accepted, A request to decrease the number of nights of stay is considered a cancellation of those nights now not staying.
- We recommend travel insurance to cover you in the case of an emergency, sickness or other mishap. Parry Beach Breaks will make every effort to provide you with any documentation required for a travel insurance claim.
- Rather than charge our guests full occupancy rates, we price our Beach Houses based on actual occupancy and bedroom use. We do this to keep our pricing down for guests ensuring that they only pay for what they use.
Should the guests be traveling as singles and or require separate bedrooms, please contact us to arrange additional bedding requirements prior to your arrival. We would be more than happy to accommodate your requests however please note additional charges will apply when utilising additional bedding.
Early Check-In: Check-in earlier than 3pm may be available by prior arrangement, please enquire. Any early check-in requests cannot be guaranteed and Parry Beach Breaks reserves the right to charge an additional fee. Guideline costs are: 50% of nightly rate if checking-in earlier than 1pm and AUD150 if checking-in between 1pm and 3pm.
- There are to be no gatherings in the Beach House, the number of people in the Beach House is, under no circumstances, to exceed the number of people on the reservation confirmation (this includes other guests staying at the property). Unless arrangements have been made directly with Management.
- Departure is strictly before 10am unless prior arranged.
Unauthorised late departure: Failure to depart the property without prior arrangement with Parry Beach Breaks, may incur additional charges. These may include additional staff or cleaning costs including waiting time and will be deducted from the credit card held on file in reference to your booking.
Authorised late check-out: If you are unable to leave by 10am or wish to request a late check out, it is essential to contact Parry Beach Breaks 48 hours prior to your departure time. We will do our best to accommodate your request, however, as we have tight turnaround times for housekeeping it may not be possible especially during high season, Staysouth reserves the right to charge an additional fee. Guideline costs: 50% of nightly rate if checking-out later than 12pm and AUD150 if checking-out between 10am and 12pm.
- A reduction in guests will still incur the full booking fee.
- There is no camping on the property allowed and maximum guest numbers of 6 cannot be exceeded at each villa. Campervans are also not permitted for use on the property however we do have campervan parking space available should you wish to spend a couple of nights out of your camper!
- No functions or parties unless agreed prior to the booking.
- While we do love our four-legged friends THE PROPERTY IS NOT SUITABLE FOR PETS due to our location within the William Bay National Park.
- This is a smoke free property.
- In the event of a natural disaster Parry Beach Breaks is not responsible for the cost of alternative accommodation and any other associated costs.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE GUEST
- The guest is responsible for the Villa during his/her stay.
- Parry Beach Breaks expects the guest to take all reasonable care of the villa and they should leave the villa in a similar state to arrival.
- If Parry Beach Breaks finds that the Villa has not been left in a reasonable condition, Parry Beach Breaks will charge the guest for time required for extra cleaning.
- Parry Beach Breaks can be contacted between the hours of 8.30am - 5pm Monday - Saturday 9am - 4pm closed on Sundays and Public Holidays.
- Please note that any damage/loss caused to the property or furnishings during your stay could result in costs of repair (and any insurance excess) being charged directly, either fully or partly, to you the registered guest.
THE PRIVACY ACT
- The customer authorises Parry Beach Breaks to collect and hold personal information from any source it considers appropriate to use for the purposes of determining credit worthiness or communicating promotional activities and product information for debt collection purposes or any other related purpose the customer further authorises Parry Beach Breaks to disclose personal information held by Parry Beach Breaks for the purposes set out above to any other parties. The customer understands that Parry Beach Breaks have the right of access and may request correction of personal information held by Parry Beach Breaks about the customer.