Our Beach Houses are self-contained, the beach house will be entirely yours for the duration of your stay. Privacy and seclusion are assured.
- Whilst some tea, coffee, sugar, toilet paper, fire lighters, matches and multi-purpose bodywash is provided to start you off, we recommend you do a shop in either Denmark or Walpole prior to arrival for your supplies.
- Additionally during the winter months we supply you with firewood. Please note firewood is a precious commodity and respectful use is encouraged. Both Harbour Hill and Lands End have double glazing and split cycle air-con units, the use of the fire places in these beach houses is a luxury and not a necessity.
- We do supply the basic cooking equipment and coffee plungers but if you require specialty cooking items and coffee machines be sure to bring those with you!
- There is no free WIFI due to the area we are in, you can access it on your own devices however we see it as a golden opportunity to disconnect to reconnect!
- There is no onsite Reception, your confirmation email will contain your access code and other relevant information.
- Our office are 8:30 - 5:pm Weekdays and 9:00 - 1:00pm Weekends and Public Holidays.
- If you have an emergency situation and you require assistance, you can call an Afters Hours number provided in your villa.
Alternatively, you may email and assistance will be provided first thing the next day.
- We recommend travel insurance to cover you in the case of an emergency, sickness or other mishap.
- We request you read our policies carefully and be respectful of them to avoid any awkward conversations later.
* Our quoted beach house rate is twin-share please notify us if you require an extra bedroom additional upgrade charges apply.. All prices are in Australian dollars and include GST.