The 3 day South Coast Walk showcases our favourite sections of the Bibbulmun Track on the south coast of Western Australia near Denmark. A perfect long weekend or celebration, you will walk, wine and dine your way along the south coast on this luxury walk with highlights including wild Conspicuous Cliffs, pristine Greens Pool and William Bay National Park and the giant karri and tingle trees of the Valley of the Giants tree-top walk. Everything is included on this small group experience, from the private chef dinners to the final winery lunch with matched wines overlooking the region’s oldest vineyard. Your luxury accommodation will not disappoint either, with stunning bush and ocean views and resident emus and kangaroos to greet you.
The South Coast Walk is a perfect long weekend escape on the South Coast:
- 2 nights luxury villa accommodation at stunning Parry Beach Breaks
- 3 days coastal and forest walking on the Bibbulmun Track with professional guides/hosts
- Great Southern food & wine, with private chef dinners + winery lunch
- Great swimming and wine tasting opportunities.
- All transfers ex Albany or Parry Beach; carry only a day-pack.
- Post-walk challenge and additional night options (stay 3 or 4 nights)
from $1950 per walker all inclusive - no single supplement!