With its modern style and natural flourishes, Kudetah beautifully mirrors the surrounding landscape. To put you in a vacation state of mind, soak in the incredible views in this private, self-contained setting.
Kudetah sleeps six and offers a stylish, self-contained space in which to relax and unwind. The villa's living area features a fireplace to curl up in front of, as well as plenty of space for the whole group to unwind.
The dining area comfortably fits 6 people - perfect for a dinner party with a view! The fully equipped kitchen is perfect for any entertaining needs.
The master bedroom features a King bed and oceans views. The second bedroom has two single beds; the third bedroom features a split king (king or two singles). The second and third bedroom both look out over the surrounding coastal hills. Kudetah also offers an oversized bathroom with a rain shower, separate toilet and an outdoor shower for days at the beach.
Enjoy this villa’s private setting while you marvel at the incredible views or enjoy a BBQ on the veranda or a glass of wine in front of the fire when the weather is a little cooler. Kudetah is an inviting space which will have you feeling rested in no time.
* Our quoted villa rate is twin-share please notify us if you require an extra bedroom additional upgrade charges apply.. All prices are in Australian dollars and include GST.
- Self-contained kitchen
- Stainless steel appliances
- Fridge freezer
Internal Living Area
- Cooling - ceiling fans
- Heating - Combustion fire
- Flat screen TV
- DVD player
External Living Area
- Outdoor dining furniture
Bedroom 1 - Main
- King Bed
- Bed Linen
- Ceiling Fan
- King Bed or Two Singles
- Bed linen
- Ceiling fan
- Two Single Beds
- Bed linen
- Ceiling fan
- Single vanity
- Single vanity
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Please note that by confirmation of your Parry Beach Breaks booking and payment of the deposit you are agreeing to the terms and conditions listed hereafter.
- A deposit of 40% of the total is required to secure your reservation if your reservation is made 90 days plus prior to your stay and is 5 days or longer. The balance remaining is payable 90 days prior to your stay, any incidentals occurred during your stay are due within seven days of your departure unless otherwise arranged.
- Your reservation is not confirmed until the full amount is paid and may be cancelled if the reservation is not paid in full within 7 days of due date.
- One account per reservation would be appreciated.
- Visa and Mastercard accepted - Sorry no Amex or Diners
- A valid credit card is required to secure and confirm all reservations regardless of payment method.
- Invoices are to be paid on time to avoid late fees. Late fees start at 15% of the invoice total. If invoices for stays and incidentals are not paid in full and on time the customer will pay collection and legal fees and such fees may include additional fees or commissions to charge by debt collecting firms and actual legal costs and disbursements charged on by a solicitor and own customer basis. If Parry Beach Breaks finds it necessary to sue the customer, service of any document will deem to be effected on the customer if that document is left at the address shown at the customer’s business or home address or registered address.
SPECIAL OFFERS AND DEALS
From time to time we offer discounted rates and deals, these offers do not apply for exisitng bookings.
- Reservations cancelled prior to 90 days of arrival the 40% deposit is refunded in full.
- Reservations cancelled between 90 and 30 days of arrival the full amount less a $250 Cancellation Fee is refunded.
- Reservations cancelled within 30 days of arrival there is no refund.
- The number of people occupying the villas are, under no circumstances, to exceed the number of people shown on the reservation confirmation unless prior arrangements have been made directly with Parry Beach Breaks.
- A reduction in guests will still incur the full booking fee.
- We lock rooms according to the number of rooms reserved. If extra beds are used we will charge you $30 per bed per night of your stay.
- There is no camping on the property allowed and maximum guest numbers of 6 cannot be exceeded at each villa. Campervans are also not permitted for use on the property however we do have campervan parking space available should you wish to spend a couple of nights out of your camper!
- No functions or parties unless agreed prior to the reservation.
- While we do love our four-legged friends THE PROPERTY IS NOT SUITABLE FOR PETS due to our location within the William Bay National Park.
- This is a smoke free property.
- In the event of a natural disaster Parry Beach Breaks is not responsible for the cost of alternative accommodation and any other associated costs.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE GUEST
- The guest is responsible for the Villa during his/her stay.
- Parry Beach Breaks expects the guest to take all reasonable care of the retreat and to leave it tidy after deaprture.
- If Parry Beach Breaks finds that the Villa has not been left in a reasonable condition, Parry Beach Breaks will charge the guest for time required for extra cleaning.
- Please note that any damage/loss caused to the property or furnishings during your stay could result in costs of repair (and any insurance excess) being charged directly, either fully or partly, to you the registered guest.
THE PRIVACY ACT
- The customer authorises Parry Beach Breaks to collect and hold personal information from any source it considers appropriate to use for the purposes of determining credit worthiness or communicating promotional activities and product information for debt collection purposes or any other related purpose the customer further authorises Parry Beach Breaks to disclose personal information held by Parry Beach Breaks for the purposes set out above to any other parties. The customer understands that Parry Beach Breaks have the right of access and may request correction of personal information held by Parry Beach Breaks about the customer.